Scientific name– Echinacea angustifolia
Parts used– Roots and rhizomes
Echinacea herb is a north american origin.
It is a very beneficial herb.Some of its benefits are:
1. It improves immune system
2. Improves the tissue function.
3. Helps in blood purification hence useful in psoriasis , eczema and boils.
4. It is used for rheumatic pain with Devil’s claw.
5. It is very effective in bone marrow disease.(bone marrow is a disease in which there is a problem with the development of stem cells.)
Resources: Echinacea is available in form of dried herb, capsules and liquidq extract in herbal stores.