1. Green Peas
Method of preparation:
- First of all chop garlic and onions, put them in a skillet(frying pan).
- Saute well for 5 minutes.
- Now add chopped carrot , tomatoes and green peas stir well.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- In another pot (pot 2) add tomato paste and 1 cup of water.
- Stir well.
- Take vegetables from the skillet and add them in pot 2.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes approx.
- Remove the soup from heat and add lemon juice (2 lemons)
- Garnish it with coriander leaves .
Benefits of soup
1.Contains fiber which helps in proper digestion.
2. Rich in vitamins and Minerals like Vitamin C ,vitamin B6 ,copper, zinc and iron.
Note :Please do not add salt and oil because they are mucus forming.
Walnuts are rich in calcium,phosphorus, magnesium and omega 3 fatty acids.
Worms are the common parasites found in human body which creates major problems in humans. They releases toxins which are poisonous substances.Worms can grow in most of the body parts but mainly found in stomach , GI tract , liver and intestine. Common worms that occur in human body are tapeworm, roundworm, pin worm , hook worm and whip worm.Amongst these the tapeworms are the longest one and are present in intestine. Pin worms are found mostly in children and creates problems like itching, pain and skin irritation.
TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
- Fresh organic Tomatoes (2-3)
- Carom(Ajwain) seed powder
- Black salt
How to make:- Take the tomatoes and cut them in pieces(circular or as of your choice) and sprinkle carom seed powder and black salt in equal amount as a flavoring agent.
Carom seeds contains THYMOL compound which helps to kill worms and improves the digestive system also.
Here Tomato is used as a supporting ingredient with carom seeds powder(as carom seeds are bitter in taste so it is not preferable to take it alone)
Black salt increases the taste and is helpful in constipation.
Taking it for 10-15 days on empty stomach kills the worms as wells as their eggs present inside the body and also helps in detoxification.