Here I am presenting a simple, healthy and easy to make recipe – peppermint onion chutney. As you all know that summer season is coming and it is obvious that it will certainly bring its friendly diseases like heat stroke , dehydration, nausea, head ache, etc. Here is a recipe which will help you in curing theses problems.
First of all lets have a look on the benefits–
BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT-
- Very usable herb in relieving gas,colic,and intestinal spasmodic pain.
- It very helpful in nausea, gastritis,vomiting, heart burn, insomnia, and headache
- Most of the people avoid the onion due to its bad smell and peppermint reduces the bad smell of onion and that’s why this property is considered as one of its most special property.
BENEFITS OF ONION-
– Onion helps in keeping the body cool as it contains a chemical called quercetin, which is believed to have an anti histamine effect. Histamine is the irritant that causes heat rashes and adverse reactions to insect bites and stings, so eating onions daily may help ease these summer problems .
Onion also helps in preventing digestive problems which mainly occurs in the summer season.
BENEFITS OF CURD– Helps in keeping the body cool , helpful in dysentery, improves digestion, boosting the immune system.
– Salt and chili are used as a flavoring agents and helps in digestion.
- Fresh Peppermint leaves
- Chopped Onion
- Chili powder
- Take peppermint leaves & onion and put them in the grinder jar.
- Grind them to make a paste.
- In a bowl take curd and whisk it properly.
- To the whisked curd add the paste.
- Now add salt and chili powder.
- Your peppermint onion chutney is ready , you can eat it with bread or with the other foods of your choice