- Weight loss
- Gastritis , hyper acidity
- Reduces bad cholesterol (LDL), and raises good chloesterol(HDL).
- Cough and cold
- Effective in constipation
- dysentery and diarrhea
RECIPE FOR MAKING CINNAMON HERBAL TEA-
- 2 Cup water
- cinnamon(DALCHINI) spice stick approx. 3 inch long
- coriander seeds (DHANIYA)- half teaspoon
- 3 Cardamom(small) (ELAICHI)
- Raisins paste (KISMISH)- 1 tea-spoon
- Put all these ingredients except honey in a teapot and let it boil for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Sieve it in a cup
- Add 1 teaspoon honey
- You can also add milk as per your taste.
In case of obesity milk should be avoided.
NOTE– Coriander and raisin minimizes the toxic effect of coumarin found in cinnamon. So don’t forget to add these 2 ingredients in your tea.