- Weight loss
- Gastritis , hyper acidity
- Reduces bad chloesterol (LDL), and raises good chloesterol(HDL).
- Cough and cold
- Effective in constipation
- dysentry and diarrhea
RECIPE FOR MAKING CINNAMON HERBAL TEA-
- 2 Cup water
- cinnamon(DALCHINI) spice stick approx. 3 inch long
- coriander seeds (DHANIYA)- half teaspoon
- 3 Cardamom(small) (ELAICHI)
- Raisins paste (KISMISH)- 1 tea spoon
- Put all these ingredients except honey in a teapot and let it boil for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Sieve it in a cup
- Add 1 teaspoon honey
- You can also add milk as per your taste.
-In case of obesity milk should be avoided.
NOTE– Coriander and raisin minimizes the toxic effect of coumarin found in cinnamon. So don’t forget to add these 2 ingredients in your tea.