ALOEVERA- THE IMMENSELY USABLE HERB
Scientific name: Aloe vera linn
Indian Name: Gwarpatha
Parts Used: Gel(pulp), powder .
Aloevera is a plant having short stem.It grows wild in tropical cimates , growing upto 25-40 inches.It has fleshy leaves.It requires less water for its growth.
BENEFITS OF ALOEVERA-
- A great herb which has the most healing properties.
- Strengthens tissues and also regenerates them.
- Very useful in burns and cuts.
- Useful in constipation
- It has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties.
- Useful in spasmodic pain.
- Very useful in allergic rhinitis and allergic asthma.
- Its gel is very useful in pimples.
HOW TO USE-
ALOEVERA JUICE – drink up to 8 ounces of aloe vera juice per day.You can prepare it at home or can purchase it from the market, but home made juice is more beneficial as it does not contains any preservatives.
MY HELPFUL FORMULA
(1) 1 teaspoon gel of aloevera
(2) 1 teaspoon honey
(3) 1 gram cinnamon powder
– Mix all these ingredients and eat it on empty stomach every morning and at night before going to sleep.
BENEFITS OF THIS FORMULA-
- Acts as a great immune booster
- Very effective in cough and cold.
- Helps to control allergic rhinitis and allergic asthma.
- Helpful in constipation.
- It keeps the color of hair black
- It also helps in removing wrinkles
INDIAN LADDOO RECIPE-
These laddus are very famous among the old aged people of india in winter season.
(1) Fresh aloevera gel- 200 gram
(2) Wheat flour- 400 gram
(3) Ghee – 200 gram
(4) internal part of muskmelon seeds ( magaz ke beej)-50 gram.
(5) Pan with heavy bottom surface.
PREPARATION METHOD :
First of all take a pan and add ghee in it. When the ghee starts heating, add pulp of aloe vera and cook on a low flame. Add cooked flour and sugar after stirring.Keep warming on this flavor till it becomes worthy of making laddus and then cool down and make laddus.
-Take 30 gram of laddoo in morning and evening with milk. You can take more according to your body weight.
BENEFITS OF ALOEVERA LADDUS-
- Acts as a anti- aging tonic.
- Useful in cough and cold.
- Helpful in removing the joint pain.
Many products of aloevera are available in market such as face wash, gel etc.